About the Firm
Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyers Handle Serious Charges
Accomplished Florida firm litigates complex state and federal matters
Located in Fort Lauderdale, The Kreiss Law Firm is a boutique practice concentrating on complex criminal defense in state and federal courts. Our attorneys rely on more than 30 years of combined legal experience to defend clients aggressively against allegations involving white collar crimes, drug offenses, fraud and other types of criminal misconduct. We limit our practice to a small group of clients so we can give each matter individualized attention, treat each client and their family with dignity, and maintain constant communication from start to finish. Florida residents and the people we serve throughout the United States can trust us for high-level advocacy and a welcoming atmosphere.
Dedicated advocates assert the rights of accused individuals nationwide
Since opening in 1999, our firm has earned an exceptional reputation based on our:
- Strong recommendations — Throughout South Florida and across the country, we have been recognized by clients and colleagues alike as attorneys who deliver strong results in sophisticated criminal defense cases. Firm founder Jason Kreiss has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Individualized attention — As a boutique law firm, we take a hands-on approach to each case and work tirelessly to find creative solutions to the toughest legal challenges. You can count on advocates who will develop a sound strategy based on your particular circumstances and objectives.
- Compassionate counsel — Providing comprehensive support to someone accused of a crime requires more than courtroom skill. Our firm treats each client with care and respect because we know how even an unsupported charge can affect you and your loved ones.
Criminal law can be confusing. The best way to increase the likelihood of a favorable outcome is to retain a qualified defense attorney as early as possible to assess the relevant evidence and legal standards. We offer a free initial consultation to make the process easier.
Areas of Practice
Proven attorneys advise on drug, white collar crime and other charges
In Florida state courts and federal cases nationwide, we provide skillful, aggressive representation in cases related to:
- State and federal criminal defense — Our firm has an extensive track record in state and federal criminal defense matters including actions pertaining to alleged sex crimes, weapons offenses and federal habeas corpus claims.
- Drug crimes — We defend clients in all types of drug crime litigation, including prosecutions that add conspiracy counts and other tangential allegations.
- Criminal and civil property forfeiture — Only recently, the general public has become aware of the injustice that marks criminal and civil property forfeiture proceedings. Whatever prompted the action against you, our firm will press for an appropriate resolution.
- White collar crimes — Handling white collar crime defense correctly demands close attention from an accomplished attorney. We have the background and focus to litigate a full array of white collar counts, such as accusations of identity theft and internet crimes.
- Medicare and Medicaid fraud defense — If you’ve been accused of Medicare or Medicaid fraud, our firm investigates the relevant facts and battles against unfounded charges.
No matter how complicated your situation is or what evidence you believe exists, we will conduct a thorough review and outline how we can help you counter the allegations you face.
Contact an established Florida criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation
The Kreiss Law Firm represents clients in complex criminal defense matters adjudicated in Florida state courts and federal courts around the United States. Please call 877-525-1971 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Fort Lauderdale office.